Terms & Conditions
The General Terms and Conditions governing the use of the www.mehrangarhmuseumshop.com website by visitors are listed below. The website is owned and controlled by the Mehrangarh Museum Trust (MMT), having its registered office at Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur 342006 Rajasthan, India.
The General Terms and Conditions mentioned below form a contract and agreement between you (the visitor) and MMT (the owner of the website), for the use of this website. By using this website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to comply with these Terms and Conditions. Please do not use the website if you do not accept any of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time. Your use of the website following any such change or modification constitutes your consent to follow and be bound by the said changed or modified terms and conditions.
Terms of Usage
- MMT shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization from your bank or credit card company for any transaction.
- The website is deemed to be in use when it is loaded in temporary or permanent memory of your computer. MMT at our sole discretion and without any prior notice reserves the right to deny access to the website including any portion thereof.
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein, MMT shall take reasonable care to ensure the security of users and to prevent unauthorized access to the website’s services, using technology reasonably available to us at that point of time.
- We have the sole discretion without prior notice to discontinue any of the products/offers available on the website, and change prices, specifications, and other details.
- We maintain our own records of transactions transacted on the website through the computer systems or otherwise. Such records maintained from time to time shall be accepted by you as conclusive and binding for all purposes and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of such transactions.
Restriction on Use
- You agree not to use the website in any manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions and for no other purpose than for accessing the services provided by the website.
- You agree not to use the website contrary to law and for any illegal purpose.
- The services and contents of the website which includes the products, contents, copyrights, trademarks, text, graphic, video and audio are the property of the owner of the website and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You agree not to misuse or violate this intellectual property displayed in the website. Any violation of the intellectual property rights of MMT will give right to MMT to initiate appropriate legal action.
- Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark, design, information (which may constitute copyright) or any other intellectual property displayed on the website without the prior written permission of MMT.
- You agree not to use, transfer, dispose or disseminate of any information contained in the website in any manner that could compete with the business of the owner or otherwise compromise or imperil the interests of the owner..
- You shall not cache or permit caching by any person or use the website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including threatening or obscene material or engage in any kind of illegal activity.
- The Website is maintained by the owner and use of the website by you is subject to the Terms and Conditions. All rights are reserved with the owner.
- Neither this website nor any content of it may be downloaded, reproduced, stored, distributed, adapted, translated, or transmitted in any form or by any means or medium, whether now known or hereinafter invented, without prior permission of the owner.
- The information on the website has been included in good faith for general informational purposes only. It does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision.
- While the owner and its personnel have taken reasonable care to ensure completeness, accuracy, and transparency of the product information provided on the website, neither the owner nor any of its personnel shall be liable for any loss or damage claimed as a result of placing reliance on information obtained through the website and acting thereon or as a result of the use of the product procured from the website.
- The owner makes no warranty regarding the transactions entered into through the website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the owner, its directors and employees, representatives, suppliers and advisors, against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding based on or arising in connection with the use of this website or by the use of products mentioned therein. This indemnification and hold harmless agreement extends to all issues associated with your account
Disclaimer of Warranties
- You expressly agree that use of the website is at your sole risk. The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The owner does not warrant that the access to the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free.
- The owner has taken reasonable efforts to include up-to-date, current and accurate information in the website, but make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the material, products, information or graphics provided in the website. The owner shall not be liable for any damages, losses or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access the website, or from your reliance on any information provided at the website.
- The owner reserves the right to cancel any order or service to the User, and the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Since the website can be globally accessed, the owner accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect for non-compliance with the laws of any country other than that of India. Only the laws of India shall govern these Terms and Conditions and the operation of the website. Any law or statutory requirements of any other Country except India will have no applicability to these Terms and Conditions.
The website is based in India. Any foreign national or non resident Indian located in foreign jurisdiction before entering into transactions on the website has to comply with the regulatory and statutory compliances of the country of which he is the resident. It shall be the sole responsibility of foreign residents including non resident Indians in foreign jurisdictions to verify whether the services available on the website can be accessed and utilised in their respective jurisdictions.
The laws of India shall govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes arising hereunder shall be finally settled in Arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration rules of India and shall be conducted in the English language. Each party shall bear their respective Advocate and Solicitors costs.
The owner performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the owner rights to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this website or information provided to or gathered by the owner with respect of such use.
Risk of Loss: All items purchased on this site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. Risk of loss and title for such items passes to you upon the delivery to the carrier by the merchant.